How is the Senior Market in Chicago, IL?

telechic

Expert
I want to solely work in the Senior Market selling insurance and am wondering if anyone can give me the rundown on whether that area is profitable in Chicago, IL? For anyone that has worked in that market specifically in the Chicago area or state of IL.... do agents do well selling insurance in that market in Chicago (state of IL)? Thanks in advance for your opinions and/or advice.

Last edited:
Really???!!! :biggrin:See...that's what I'm talking about lol....:idea:whooohooooo, yipppeeeee, show me tha money lol :yes:. Who sponsored the seminar you went to? I would love to go to some insurance seminars preferably those that are related to the Senior Market.

Really???!!! :biggrin:See...that's what I'm talking about lol....:idea:whooohooooo, yipppeeeee, show me tha money lol :yes:. Who sponsored the seminar you went to? I would love to go to some insurance seminars preferably those that are related to the Senior Market.

Mutual of Omaha is big with the Seniors in Chicago... If your interested in learning more, send me a pm!

Back