How Long Does UHC "on Boarding" Normally Take?

My application was submitted July 1 and I'm still waiting. Is this normal?

I recall when I first appointed with UHC it took several weeks. Can't say whether or not it's normal these days. It's been many years since I contracted with them.

Have you contacted your FMO for assistance?

I would call to see what the hold up is, they may have missing paperwork or something.

From beg to end it took about 2 months before I received mail notification.

Could be the cycle you hit....busy, or slow. They are methodical.

So how long does it take ?

If there are any hiccups in your background at all it could take a while. I had to appeal a decision on renewing my appointment and they told me 14 days for an answer. 5 weeks later I got the answer, so apparently this time of year is busy for them.

My application was submitted July 1 and I'm still waiting. Is this normal?

My guess is something os going on with you r back ground. My agents get their party ID typically in 48 hours and when done with cert a writing number with in a week.

My guess is something os going on with you r back ground. My agents get their party ID typically in 48 hours and when done with cert a writing number with in a week.

You have to love UHC's sense of humor, getting a party id so you can certify as if its some wonderful party people are dying to get into...Then there is the PHD producers help desk which I have frequently found to be not so helpful.

Back