How Long for the State (CA) to Process My License? (L A&H)

biscuit

Yes, I've searched, and searched, and searched.

I just passed the CA licensing test for Life, Accident & Health, but nobody seems to be able to tell me how long to expect before I am granted a license number.

I've done my fingerprinting, and have no criminal history or anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It should not take that long. Go to the DOI next week they should have a record of it congratulation.

It should not take that long. Go to the DOI next week they should have a record of it congratulation.

Thanks!

It's actually been two weeks, and there is still nothing on the DOI site when I search my name. Just hoping for some sort of range.

I hate waiting...

Thanks!

It's actually been two weeks, and there is still nothing on the DOI site when I search my name. Just hoping for some sort of range.

I hate waiting...

Do you have an agency to go to yet? These two weeks would be a great time to get product knowledge , supplies, prospecting lined up etc.... I would bet that you have to be at the end of the waiting...

Exciting time for you.

You are typing in your last name first when you're searching, right?

Maybe they're backed up with all those Primerica/WFG guys doin their thing?

I passed my test on Aug. 19th and received my license a month later...they kept telling me that they are backed up from all the state budget cuts. Call every Monday morning and they will check by to see when your packet is up for review...they asked me for the date i passed my test. Shouldn't be much longer.

I passed the CA L&H exam recently and it took 4 weeks to get the the certificate available. I waited patiently and checked the website daily, and finally called the CDI to find out whats going on. They said they are very backed up and are telling folks about 3-4 weeks.

Keep checking the status page on their website daily.

Sometimes the FBI database gets really backed up and they push these type of processing to the back of the line and ANY little county court including traffic can cause a CRAZY delay.

When I got mine the 'test monitor" people at the LA test site let me know I passed the test np. I thought i'd get my license and could start work right away since it was late October and I THOUGHT i'd make some great money by jumping in on the medicare season.........wrong didn't get my license till the following February.

I called and called just like you, I wanted answers and was chopping at the bit to get started.....Never a great answer as to why it took so long (well we are dealing with 2 government agencies enough said)

So don't worry it'll come 2 weeks or 2 months....it's on the way.

Back