How long is a release supposed to take ?

Rob Lion

Guru
So, i was with EFES maybe like a month and a half and just decided i'd rather go with a different IMO that gives me street level commission right off the bat, i never wrote anything with EFES the whole month and a half i was with them until this week, anyways i requested a release almost 2 weeks ago I've emailed, texted, and called my upline consistently with no reply back how long is this supposed to take?

So, i was with EFES maybe like a month and a half and just decided i'd rather go with a different IMO that gives me street level commission right off the bat, i never wrote anything with EFES the whole month and a half i was with them until this week, anyways i requested a release almost 2 weeks ago I've emailed, texted, and called my upline consistently with no reply back how long is this supposed to take?

A release? I do not know. I have only needed one or two and it seems that it was really quick.

Getting a reply back from your upline? Less than 24 hours at worst. An hour or two normally. I have a few contracts with Todd and if I do not get him on the phone when I call or he does not answer a text or email right a way. It is normally with in the hour. Or he will text me he is tied up until xx. Or he will research what ever I was bitch'n about and call me with an answer.

If you just wrote a policy with a company they had contracted you with and you have now sold a policy with that same company without receiving a release yet. Well. Houston we have a problem.
I mentioned me just now writing because I didn't see a reason why I didn't get released in 48 hours let alone a week. If I hadn't wrote anything I wouldn't have any debt with any company lol.

I've always heard that EFES gave releases. Did I hear wrong? :huh:

If they want to release you, it can be done in less than a day.:yes:

Rob, my phone or email has been silent. You have not sent a single email to me or called me a single time. Jensen has been with me for a week and I saw him answer every single phone call he got.

You will get a release tonight without a problem. I told Jensen that he needed to help you find a different IMO anyways, so we have no reason to not release. I just find it funny that you have been hunting us down, yet you have not reached out to me once.

Good luck with your career in the future and you will have a release tonight.

Back