How long is your...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
How long is your presentation? Just doing a bit of group think here. If you would explain what you provide during your sells process and about how long you spend in the presentation portion of it...

Perhaps even give a few tips on how you shorten your presentation and move to a decision.

Thanks.

My fact-finds can take up to 2 hours, then I come back with a proposal that takes no more than 10-15 minutes. This is more of a 'planning' situation, rather than a 'qualification / features / benefits / price' presentation.

My fact-finds can take up to 2 hours, then I come back with a proposal that takes no more than 10-15 minutes. This is more of a 'planning' situation, rather than a 'qualification / features / benefits / price' presentation.
Is that including the time that you have them hypnotized? :err:

How long is your presentation? Just doing a bit of group think here. If you would explain what you provide during your sells process and about how long you spend in the presentation portion of it...

Perhaps even give a few tips on how you shorten your presentation and move to a decision.

Thanks.

When I 1st saw the title of this thread, I started to get out my yardstick. :twitchy:

No hypnotism necessary. Just reading people and I'll know everything! But finding out financial stuff just takes a little bit longer.

Thanks, sounds a bit like my warm up and sell time with presentation included. I'm trying to shorten that time a bit so that I can move more faster. By being more tailored I hope to conserve time and energy and increase my rate of return.

Thanks, sounds a bit like my warm up and sell time with presentation included. I'm trying to shorten that time a bit so that I can move more faster. By being more tailored I hope to conserve time and energy and increase my rate of return.
My FE and/or debit presentation and app takes no more than an hour as a rule (unless Mable doesn't get many visitors! LOL! Then you have to factor in time for cute kitten stories!) If a POS interview is required, goes a little longer. If I'm working with a more sophisticated client, a couple hours isn't unusual at all, even though I'm not going as deep as DHK would. If I get a prospect that needs DHK's level of planning, I'm referring the case to somebody like him.

I have a certain time allotted for sales calls even if they come to my office. If its running over or Mable hasn't had a visitor in a long time, my assistant calls me lets me know my next appointment is on the way to the office, or I need to be across town in the next 10 minutes just something to that fact to speed things up. The client usually starts signing paper work at that point because they don't want to make me late.

Back