How Many Agents Are Dropping Out?

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am just curious on how many agents will drop out of the individual health game?

How many of you will quit prospecting individual health but still write it if it comes along?

I am hanging tough but I can't afford to be as focused or service oriented as I am now. Just can't spend as much time for half or a third of what I make now.

If someone is going to be a PITA I will cut them loose real quick. A lot faster than I do now. Can't afford to hang around waiting for a payoff that is peanuts.

I am really looking at my customer service model on the individual block.

Since my primary focus is group I should be ok until they cut the comp there.

I expecting 2/3 of agents to drop out and about 1/4 of small agencies to close their doors.

I am just curious on how many agents will drop out of the individual health game?

How many of you will quit prospecting individual health but still write it if it comes along?

As I can't get anyone through underwriting now, nothing will change.

I am really looking at my customer service model on the individual block.

Since my primary focus is group I should be ok until they cut the comp there.

I expecting 2/3 of agents to drop out and about 1/4 of small agencies to close their doors.

I'm expecting my client base to double and total commissions to increase approx 30%.

No more medical underwriting.
No more 10 page apps
No more chasing med records
No more telling the client ..sorry I cant help you.

The small group broker has the most to worry about.

The individual health insurance agent/broker has the most to gain.. if he or she is prepared to handle the load..lookout
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everybody should get out now. And I mean now. Hurry up.

Go into Medicare Supps.

any health agent not currently selling medicare products is a lost puppy . geeze louise

Last edited:
PA you ain't gonna make one red cent thru an exchange, ur job is going to be stolen from by you by Shaniqua the hood rat.

Back