How Many in 30 Days?

FLM2

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Thanks to our wonderful POTUS we have only 30 days to deal with an entire book of business either renewing or being terminated.

I just went through the list I have of clients that want me to help and it's already reached 200. Add to that more clients I haven't put on the list and referrals and it's even bigger. While I know it will get done the thought of dealing with upwards of 6-8 people per day for 30 days (including weekends), including a much larger number of subsidy apps, is certainly daunting.

One thing I've done is started scheduling virtual meetings on the hour beginning November 15th, at least then I have some structure to work around.

How does everyone else feel about their ability to handle the work load that starts in 15 days?

Last edited:
I'm about the same numbers, gotta do about 300 or 10 a day.

Gonna use WBE's to cut down app time on exchange, and carrier portals and Norvax for OFF exchange.

Thought about virtual calendar, but people never stick to it, and I may not be able to either.

I'm telling everybody to CALL ME during those 30 days, and if it dies down, I'll just send out a mass email saying "CALL ME" and the phone will ring. I've trained my clients, and they feel sorry for me.

Calls are picking up, getting 5-7 referrals a day, going in OEP folder with the other 100 in there.

After 10 yrs of doing this, these 30 days will be the busiest ever........no turkey for me.

Tee em up ahead of time.

I am almost done entering all clients (or those who are on my 2015 OEP list) into Norvax. Those emails go out as soon as rates are out.

About 25% of my clients could care less if they hear my voice. Email is sufficient. I can do that at midnight.

I figure another 25% will be happy if we talk after quotes are out, but prior to the 15th. Decide on a plan, then they can do the app without me.
I am scheduling on the hour. Assuming its a 30 minute call, I can call out at the 30 minute mark.

I don't want incoming calls if I can help it. Chances are they will get voicemail, which will take even more time. I am trying to figure how to sweetly say "Please don't leave a message. Send an email" on my voicemail.

Its head down and suck it up time.

1. Current clients first.
2. Referrals from my best clients next
3. Other referrals third
4. Call-in's fourth, triaged
5. Website visitors who need assistance with an app fifth

I'm getting slammed with phone calls and emails already. Large list of prospects - too many to handle.

I'm teeing them up, inputting data & waiting for rates.

I tell clients "Email works best for me, because I'm on hold with insurance companies so much that your phone calls often go to voice mail."

My clients know to use e-mail to get me fast. I use email all day long. I answer phone calls only when I have to!

My focus is Medicare, that gets the attention until all are served. Then it goes to current ACA clients, then new wanna be clients, that list is getting long. I have associates and referral points to kick them to if I can't serve well.

Looking at GoHealth as a way to quicken the process.

You don't have to do anything with the ones that are renewing unless their income changed or they want a new plan or if their policy is being termed. I'm correct about this right?

You don't have to do anything with the ones that are renewing unless their income changed or they want a new plan or if their policy is being termed. I'm correct about this right?

NOPE.

What if the SLCSP changed?
What if their meds changed?
What if the network changed?
What if the copays changed?
What if the formulary changed?
What if the premium changed?
What if FPL numbers changed?

What if I changed careers and went into the agent training field?

Back