How Many Leads Do You Average a Week? What's Your Average Closing Ratio?

Robert_Brown

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
How Many Leads Do You Average a Week? What's Your Average Closing Ratio? (Share if you want)

I know this will be different with everybody, and how many leads you get/close is up to you.

But I would like to hear what some people are averaging, what their goals are, what their methods of getting leads is, etc.

Thank you.

Last edited:
No response to your questions means that all that info is stored on the website and all you have to do is search for it. I can't imagine what good the info will do you since, like you said, "everyone's different"

or nobody wants to share what they average.:twitchy:

I looked but couldn't find that particular information. I was just wondering what the experienced agents here are producing. Since I'm a new agent I thought it would be interesting to hear this.

And hoping I don't have my goals set too high. I want to average at least 20 sales a month.
Will dedicate myself to working 5-6 days a week. 3 Days of cold calls a week, 300 calls a day.

or nobody wants to share what they average.:twitchy:

I looked but couldn't find that particular information. I was just wondering what the experienced agents here are producing. Since I'm a new agent I thought it would be interesting to hear this.

And hoping I don't have my goals set too high. I want to average at least 20 sales a month.
Will dedicate myself to working 5-6 days a week. 3 Days of cold calls a week, 300 calls a day.

Ok, This info depends are we talking mail leads,live transfers, cold calls, door knocks, what market?....etc you need to ask the question so we will know how to answer.

any and all. What are your strategies of getting those leads, and what would you say you average per month on number of sales?

any and all. What are your strategies of getting those leads, and what would you say you average per month on number of sales?

I get on the phone and call. I do get some calls coming in for sales. But mostly I call. If that does not do it I add mail. If that does not do it I will door knock. All are proactive activities.

Just curious, how much do Aflac leads cost? Can you imagine someone having to telemarket to generate those?

None of your business, Bob!:nah:

Then don't post!:idea:

I get on the phone and call. I do get some calls coming in for sales. But mostly I call. If that does not do it I add mail. If that does not do it I will door knock. All are proactive activities.
It seems like the majority do cold calls to generate leads. By mail, are you mailing people you already contacted by phone, or doing direct mailers, or both?

Last edited:
Back