How many leads does your IMO train you to buy? VS AP per week. Are you efficient?

Is 25 leads a week = 4,000 AP reasonable expectation

• Yes

• No

• Yes as long as they do exactly as their taught

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's been said some people train their agents to buy 40 or more Leeds a week some train to buy 25. Different schools of thought on this, should be a good discussion.

Personally I tell my guys 25 is ideal. Some new agents start with 20 with instruction to bump up to 25 just as soon as they are able.

Perhaps it is just me, but this question seems EXTREMELY passive-aggressive. Why don't you just come out and say it, whatever it is you are trying to get at.

No not at all. What I mean is:
If someone is teaching an agent to sell for $4,000 or better on 25 leads
Vs $4,000 or better on 40 or more leads

Does that speak to whether or not one trainer is better than the other? Or more efficient maybe?

No not at all. What I mean is:
If someone is teaching an agent to sell for $4,000 or better on 25 leads
Vs $4,000 or better on 40 or more leads

Does that speak to whether or not one trainer is better than the other? Or more efficient maybe?

Then I would have said that. As you wrote it, just comes across very passive-aggressive.

I'm not arguing what you said, but how you said it. I completely get what you are saying, are you learning to be efficient with your leads. And to a point I would agree, the problem that agents can run into is they start wanting the sell more than the prospect wants the solution.

Then I would have said that. As you wrote it, just comes across very passive-aggressive.

I'm not arguing what you said, but how you said it. I completely get what you are saying, are you learning to be efficient with your leads. And to a point I would agree, the problem that agents can run into is they start wanting the sell more than the prospect wants the solution.
Thanks I adjusted the title to be more clear.

On what planet? Seriously Jose, you do realize that all areas are different? At what point are you going to stop making blanket statements that are only designed to recruit agents to your agency?

Cmon man you don't really believe what you just said do you? if you do I guess that sucks.

I certainly do believe what I said.

Now it's a different story if they can't get the agent any leads in his area but if he has 25 Direct Mail leads weekly I absolutely believe what I said.

Back