How Many Leads You Get From Search Engines

smootie79

WV
I'm currently building my company's website, I am really good with SEO and I was curious if it is worth investing in to rank to #1? How many leads you get from Search Engines?

I'm currently building my company's website, I am really good with SEO and I was curious if it is worth investing in to rank to #1? How many leads you get from Search Engines?

Depending on your niche (auto vs life vs medicare) , you might find it's not worth it. As you know SEO can take time, and certain insurance niches are easier than others

What niche are you going after?

It depends on your market!

If you're hoping to be the #1 search result when people are looking for insurance in, say, Seattle, then you're going to get a ton of calls from that. It'll help you every day. If you're in a small town with a tiny population, then it won't matter.

What you should really invest in is getting a HUGE number of 5-star Google reviews. Yelp is great, but Google reviews will help with SEO. They don't cost you anything - just ask your clients every time when you talk to them to leave you a review on Google. Send them the link while you're on the phone with them and confirm that they got it.

Get 100+ great Google reviews and you'll see an uptick in call-ins.

Back