How Many Times Do I Have to Click I Don't Want Leads?

LOL, I'm reading this thread wondering what you guys are talking about and BAM... there it is.

Hahaha right! Was thinking the same thing earlier today... Absolutely obnoxious! Admins - might want to do something about this before you start to see activity nose dive.

Hi all! Sorry for the annoying popup! It was supposed to be configured to only show one time, but some browsers weren't honoring that request. I have shut it off while we figure things out. :)

It only loaded one time for me when testing... glad this thread cropped up to let me know.

Thanks everyone for the patience!

Hi all! Sorry for the annoying popup! It was supposed to be configured to only show one time, but some browsers weren't honoring that request. I have shut it off while we figure things out. :)

It only loaded one time for me when testing... glad this thread cropped up to let me know.

Thanks everyone for the patience!

Is it just recently a problem? I've noticed since the huge Windows 10 update (the one causing problems for everyone) some of my browser settings keep getting reset (ie compatibility mode for specified websites...particularly carrier sites...very annoying) and also some behavior that I can best describe as cookies not persisting...wondering if this symptom is also a byproduct.

Back