How Many?

While I base my goals on premium, it equates to about 2 a day, Monday through Thursday (when selling full time) and you don't want to be around me on the rare occasions I don't hit it.

I wrote two people in 2007. So I guess in 07 it's about .o384615 clients a week. Roughly.

2008, have not written one, yet. But it's only August.

robliano: I work insurance part time, as a hobby.{obviously}

For the las 13-14 years I have been doing logistics work of sorts, where I go 8-10K miles a month, on my own dime for the gas. Needless to say, I'm thinking about getting back into insurance-full time. $1600 per month in gasoline= not good. :no:

robliano: I work insurance part time, as a hobby.{obviously}

For the las 13-14 years I have been doing logistics work of sorts, where I go 8-10K miles a month, on my own dime for the gas. Needless to say, I'm thinking about getting back into insurance-full time. $1600 per month in gasoline= not good. :no:
Yes, that was obvious, LOL.

Great idea, it's more productive to sell over the phone and not too difficult to adapt, heck , clients are adapting and gravitating more towards the internet every day.

I was wondering how many clients you all gain on a weekly basis on average?

5 new health clients on average, 1 new health supplement(ie. Critical illness, Cancer, Hospital, etc.) using the one app one client method, but we're not allowed to mention life on this forum, but adding that into the mix the app count is higher for me. I burn out at least once per week. One day when I grow up, I'm going to do more business.

Last edited:
5 new health clients on average, 1 new health supplement(ie. Critical illness, Cancer, Hospital, etc.) using the one app one client method, but we're not allowed to mention life on this forum, but adding that into the mix the app count is higher for me. I burn out at least once per week. One day when I grow up, I'm going to do more business.

Im currently writing about 1-2 apps per week. Would like to get up to the 3-5 range.

For those of you writing 5+ apps per week what is your preferred method of taking the app. fax, Online, over the phone?

Back