How Many?

No offense, but I have to laugh at the fraud comment. When I started, with an old time captive office, there were people that still boasted about certain writing skills that they had, and had employed on numerous occasions. I was impressed by the fact that they were'nt in striped uniforms.

I agree, the place I left two years lost 70% of their business submitted through Assurant, was terminated by Golden Rule, and two other companies since then, lost their stock licenses (think boiler room) prior to doing insurance and are still in business selling insurance today. And people are worried about selling mini meds.

Something is seriously wrong here.

Do you know "Golddoor"?

I really don't know how you guys on here are getting so many clean apps? I find it amazing that so many of you are able to write so many apps a month.
I know in my state we do have a problem with people being un healthy.

You must be the man that only gets clean apps or do you sell plans that rider?
What carriers are you selling?

I really don't know how you guys on here are getting so many clean apps? I find it amazing that so many of you are able to write so many apps a month.
I know in my state we do have a problem with people being un healthy.

You must be the man that only gets clean apps or do you sell plans that rider?
What carriers are you selling?

I use mainly Humana and Golden Rule here in Florida. Sprinkle in a couple of other specialty carriers...

I'll place 200 individual case here this year. Haven't had a decline in over two years.

You've got to separate the "wheat from the chaff" - upfront.

I use mainly Humana and Golden Rule here in Florida. Sprinkle in a couple of other specialty carriers...

I'll place 200 individual case here this year. Haven't had a decline in over two years.

Are you writing just medicare sups?
Or some type of supplemental?

Especially Humana, they are quite strict. What are you doing with the chaff?

200 health (3600) policies= 720,000 AV @25% is actually

$180K so at .80% acceptance and then 80% persistency

The agent will make $115,200 a year

Windowing and clean sheeting are the biggest problems with paper apps and the online app and telephone verification processes largely make those types of fraud impossible.

I give you props you have system that is working.
If you are writing 200 health policies a year you should be earning say $70,000 a year. Nice work!

Two key questions:

1) Is anyone taking any medication
2) has anyone been hospitalized or had surgery in the last 5 years?

Tells ya everything you need to know...

Sometimes when I know they are lying (had one today) I send them on their way. I don't have time.

It's more than $70,000!

200 health (3600) policies= 720,000 AV @25% is actually

$180K so at .80% acceptance and then 80% persistency

The agent will make $115,200 a year

Windowing and clean sheeting are the biggest problems with paper apps and the online app and telephone verification processes largely make those types of fraud impossible.

Pretty close.

My average case is $3,247 annual premium. Average fy comp is $714.

My acceptance is 100%. I won't write 'em if they won't take 'em. Can't remember the last "not taken" I had.

24 month persistency is 83%.

Back