How Much Do Agents Make?

I disagree. Spending time on the forum makes u a better agent. Better agents make more money per hour.

Reading industry news takes time, but allows an agent to read the tea leaves and pivot thier biz model accordingly. Tea readers make more money per hour.

An educated agent with a smooth tongue is a prime combo.

Agents works on incentive base. How much deals they get to business, on basis of that they get incentive.

agents works on incentive base. How much deals they get to business, on basis of that they get incentive.

wtf??? .

----------

I disagree. Spending time on the forum makes u a better agent. Better agents make more money per hour. Reading industry news takes time, but allows an agent to read the tea leaves and pivot thier biz model accordingly. Tea readers make more money per hour. An educated agent with a smooth tongue is a prime combo.

But you have to admit, you have to waste time getting through the banter to find the nuggets on the forum.

Much different than reading an industry article. Granted, some articles are fluff pieces.

Agents works on incentive base. How much deals they get to business, on basis of that they get incentive.

Incentive basis on what they deal for business, not work basis. Can be any total production without comps and basis.

15+ hours per week only? ****, I need to do what you do!

I was referring to the average agent. I worked with some of these guys, when I first started. As Sman pointed out, they consider a lot of things work that don't generate new business...eating lunch, looking up bs on the computer, "thinking about work", but not actually working or thinking.

This kind of stuff can take a lot of time, which led me to the average of 15 hours. I'm forced to work more hours than the average agent, so don't take me as an example of who to emulate.

You can't work 15 hours a week as a veteran agent much less a new agent and expect tomake much more than 10,000 a year don't be ridiculous, just keeping it real. I think you mean 15 appointments a week. 15 hours of prospecting maybe makes you a decent living. Conducting a qualified appointment isn't what you count as work, prospecting is.

You can't work 15 hours a week as a veteran agent much less a new agent and expect tomake much more than 10,000 a year don't be ridiculous, just keeping it real. I think you mean 15 appointments a week. 15 hours of prospecting maybe makes you a decent living. Conducting a qualified appointment isn't what you count as work, prospecting is.

I got a chuckle out of this post...

----------

Claiming your dog as a dependent seems to help

Dogs are for hillbillies and girls...

Back