How Much Do Agents Make?

You can't work 15 hours a week as a veteran agent much less a new agent and expect tomake much more than 10,000 a year don't be ridiculous, just keeping it real. I think you mean 15 appointments a week. 15 hours of prospecting maybe makes you a decent living. Conducting a qualified appointment isn't what you count as work, prospecting is.

You're crazy! I will write somewhere between $150-$180k AP this year. If I work 30 hours, I'm busting my hump that week.

You can't work 15 hours a week as a veteran agent much less a new agent and expect tomake much more than 10,000 a year don't be ridiculous, just keeping it real. I think you mean 15 appointments a week. 15 hours of prospecting maybe makes you a decent living. Conducting a qualified appointment isn't what you count as work, prospecting is.

If you say so. I may have proof that states otherwise, but I'll believe you instead of my own personal experience.

If you are an experienced agent and can't make $10k a year on 15 hours per week work, it's time to change careers.

If you are only making $10k/y for every 15h per week of work then something is seriously wrong. Your problem might be that you do not consider your meetings with prospects as work... that part is just as important as setting the appointment.

If you say so. I may have proof that states otherwise, but I'll believe you instead of my own personal experience.

If you are an experienced agent and can't make $10k a year on 15 hours per week work, it's time to change careers.

It all makes sense now, i've only been doing 14 hours per week, now I realize why I havent been able to break through the 10K/yr glass ceiling.

It all makes sense now, i've only been doing 14 hours per week, now I realize why I havent been able to break through the 10K/yr glass ceiling.

Think if you upped it to 40 hours per week... by that math you would actually make $26k per year!! LOL

You guys make too many assumptions. I said if you work 15 hours a week considering what you guys consider working. Conducting an appointment is a reward not work. Getting the appointment/ prospecting is the work. IProspect two days a week which is about 15 hours and make commissions in the 55k range. Pay attention next time

Back