How Much Do Agents Make?

100k within 2-5 years in my opinion ---------- Hey guys I have some questions. I am a 9 year veteran who was a General Agent of a captive company. I am going Independent on both Insurance and Investments. I will be recruiting agents to work for me as well. I plan on writing life and disbility thru Pinney IMO 1st question is how do I set it up where I am the GA and guys are underneath me thru Pinney? What are the payouts and what is the best way in your opinion to structure it? 2nd question is how do you take applications with Pinney? I know you just submit a form and they do the rest but I am use to taking an application with my company and within a few short days/weeks knowing it got issued. I go ahead and take a draft with the application and they pick the draft day. With Pinney how does that work? It seems so different selling thru an IMO rather than one company. Can some explian the sales process? 3rd question is how to sell payroll deducted life insurance thru Pinney? I have alot of business' and goverment institutions that i sell life insurance with that are payroll deducted. How do I do that thru an IMO like Pinney? Lastly I will be going INDY with a BD and want to set that up there i receive compensation from my advisors/agents as well. Any info would be appreciated.

Basically all your questions are answered by calling Pinney. They have a contracting system they you just let them know how you want the hierarchy and they will send you the right links or forms.

The real question you should be focused on is what are you doing to add value to these agents that are in your down line? Why do they choose to go under you rather than go direct to Pinney themselves? Everything else you are asking can be easily answered by Pinney. But that question is the one YOU have to figure out before you recruit down line agents.

Basically all your questions are answered by calling Pinney. They have a contracting system they you just let them know how you want the hierarchy and they will send you the right links or forms.

The real question you should be focused on is what are you doing to add value to these agents that are in your down line? Why do they choose to go under you rather than go direct to Pinney themselves? Everything else you are asking can be easily answered by Pinney. But that question is the one YOU have to figure out before you recruit down line agents.

That.

There are higher contracts than Pinney but Pinney's value is in their fantastic back office. Unless this guy has some value to qualify him to shave the comp even more agents will simply dual contract all the contracts.

----------

100k within 2-5 years in my opinion

----------

Hey guys I have some questions. I am a 9 year veteran who was a General Agent of a captive company. I am going Independent on both Insurance and Investments. I will be recruiting agents to work for me as well. I plan on writing life and disbility thru Pinney IMO

1st question is how do I set it up where I am the GA and guys are underneath me thru Pinney? What are the payouts and what is the best way in your opinion to structure it?

2nd question is how do you take applications with Pinney? I know you just submit a form and they do the rest but I am use to taking an application with my company and within a few short days/weeks knowing it got issued. I go ahead and take a draft with the application and they pick the draft day. With Pinney how does that work? It seems so different selling thru an IMO rather than one company. Can some explian the sales process?

3rd question is how to sell payroll deducted life insurance thru Pinney? I have alot of business' and goverment institutions that i sell life insurance with that are payroll deducted. How do I do that thru an IMO like Pinney?

Lastly I will be going INDY with a BD and want to set that up there i receive compensation from my advisors/agents as well.

Any info would be appreciated.

What do you bring to the table?

Last edited:
Sounds good thanks for the info. I appreciate your post

----------

Office, staff, mentorship, leadership, branding, connections/payroll slots

----------

That.

There are higher contracts than Pinney but Pinney's value is in their fantastic back office. Unless this guy has some value to qualify him to shave the comp even more husband agents will simply dual contract all the contracts.

----------

What do you bring to the table?
Quote de Jfitness
Office, staff, mentorship, leadership, branding, connections/payroll slots

Back