How Much Do Your Top Producers Make at Your Agency?

AZ123

Hello all,

Before I get blasted here let me say that I'm not asking about compensation splits/packages etc as I know there are endless threads discussing that topic. My question is: for you agency owners that have hired successful producers who are planning on staying at your agency how much are they making? I'm interested to know how many folks are out there making 100k+ who are content to let you run the business side of things and just sell. Do you have any producers who are just killing it? Thanks!

Hello all, Before I get blasted here let me say that I'm not asking about compensation splits/packages etc as I know there are endless threads discussing that topic. My question is: for you agency owners that have hired successful producers who are planning on staying at your agency how much are they making? I'm interested to know how many folks are out there making 100k+ who are content to let you run the business side of things and just sell. Do you have any producers who are just killing it? Thanks!

If you have been in insurance for over 4 years and your not making a 100k, your doing something wrong... I did year 2.

How.. That depends on you, what part of the country your in and access to markets.

Whoa!!! A metropolis! LOL

Key2Success, I have as others been waiting patiently for you to start adding value to your posts...

Much to your success many have looked at deciphering your responses as to apply those results to some that have been revoked from using this great tool.

For $hits and grins I looked back at your posts and I've yet to find a helpful, information filled and educated response from you.

So comes the question...why are you here?

Just to troll? Surely you have more substance in your life that this isn't the goal...yet I digress and repose the question to you...man WTF?

Last edited:
Key2Success, I have as others been waiting patiently for you to start adding value to your posts... Much to your success many have looked at deciphering your responses as to apply those results to some that have been revoked from using this great tool. For $hits and grins I looked back at your posts and I've yet to find a helpful, information filled and educated response from you. So comes the question...why are you here? Just to troll? Surely you have more substance in your life that this isn't the goal...yet I digress and repose the question to you...man WTF?

Damn... Someone just got schooled!

Back