How much does a typical Medicare lead cost you guys?

My costs break down to about $10.00 a lead. I pay two telemarketers, my sons, 8 per hour for 15 hours per week. I give them $5.00 for every legit lead. I call as well. My dialer is $130.00 per month and my list is around $75.00. I also give them a $25.00 bonus for a closed deal.

Be very cautious about buying leads outside the open enrollment season. Some of these companies do not vet them as well as they say they do. No better feeling in the world than paying $45.00 in April for someone to tell you they are not happy with their MAPD and want to switch plans and they do not qualify for a SEP.

I do direct mail and average about $13 without a discount. If I get my FMO discount it goes down to $10

That doesn't count the cost of your appt setter, correct?

Do you have a rough idea of your cost to "sit down" with someone?

Seems like anything under 100 for a sit down, with a decent closing ratio, is gold - even factoring gas, etc...

Main thing I track is: will FYC cover cost? If yes, then its profitable long term.

Sorry... rambling a bit here....

That doesn't count the cost of your appt setter, correct?

Do you have a rough idea of your cost to "sit down" with someone?

Seems like anything under 100 for a sit down, with a decent closing ratio, is gold - even factoring gas, etc...

Main thing I track is: will FYC cover cost? If yes, then its profitable long term.

Sorry... rambling a bit here....

I let her go after about a month.
Right now it’s just me calling and I set 4 appts this morning for Thursday so I don’t mind it ;)

But let’s say you pay someone $20 per sit down appt. If you send out 1k leads and get 30 cards back, I’d expect 7 qualified appts. So that’s an extra $140.

So about $16 per lead with no discount and $14 with discount.

That’s not sit down cost though

But, doesn't that cut into the FL beach time?

Heck ya!
This 10-12pm calling is bs. Ha
I’m hesitant to get another appt setter because I want to go more passive next year. Do educational events where they call me to rsvp and another personal t65 letter that will create some call in’s

Back