How Much Does Everyone Spend on Leads$$$

I am at $3,000.00 a month at the moment. I am hoping to cut back once I get more referals.I was wondering if most angents with less than three years in the business spend a good portion of their income on leads until they get a book of business built up.

I am currently ramping up to those numbers. I found that I was losing money for about the first 4-6 months. Then after constantly adjusting the filters, lead providers, incorporating ideas from here; I was able to make a profit. Now I take that profit and plow it back into the leads. I am hoping to get to $1,000 a month with good filters and a good lead provider.

I am current in the $500 to $600 range. All health, but this year will venture in to the life, annuity, homeowners, LTC leads.

Last edited:
I'd like to modify the question and ask how much and what filter you find work well for you?

Lead Budget $500-600 per month
Filters: self employed, under 60, over 25, no major health issues, currently insured.

how are HomeTownQuotes working for you? Are they just like all other companies? (tons of agents using them)

Back