How Much Issue Paid Do Most Agents Do?

harveenx2

So I'm curious about how much issue paid premium most agents do? I'm doing about 10,000 a month, is that good or bad? I'm really new at this so I have no idea. I'm also contracted with NAA and my up line says 20,000 a month is what is should be going for.

The reason I ask is because after its all said and done, I'm only left with about $2,000 after all my expenses. Also would it be smart to fight for my next promotion and earn a higher commission or should I be looking for a broker that pays a higher commission?

Is the $2,000 after business expenses or business and personal expenses? Most FE plans pay over 100% commission so at $10,000 per month you should at least be making $120,000. If not I would find some new FE companies preferably without an upline.

So I'm curious about how much issue paid premium most agents do? I'm doing about 10,000 a month, is that good or bad? I'm really new at this so I have no idea. I'm also contracted with NAA and my up line says 20,000 a month is what is should be going for. The reason I ask is because after its all said and done, I'm only left with about $2,000 after all my expenses. Also would it be smart to fight for my next promotion and earn a higher commission or should I be looking for a broker that pays a higher commission?

Your NAA managers must love you. They are making all your money. You are doing all the work. There are many agencies that pay you 115%_120% and that will resolve your main problem.
Go read the getting started thread at www.FexContracting.com and you should recognize several things that you are going through.

670px-Choose-a-Hook-for-Saltwater-Fishing-Step-7Bullet1.jpg

Your NAA managers must love you. They are making all your money. You are doing all the work. There are many agencies that pay you 115%_120% and that will resolve your main problem.
Go read the getting started thread at .. and you should recognize several things that you are going through.

thanks for the link. good read

Back