How Much Money Do You Save New Clients

Cash

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello p&c people.

I am looking to save clients and prospects money and I need your help. Do the local p&c shops save new clients money when switching from the big names like State Farm, GEICO, All State, etc? Of course I know "it depends" but on average, do you see savings for standard clients?

Thank You.

Hello p&c people.

I am looking to save clients and prospects money and I need your help. Do the local p&c shops save new clients money when switching from the big names like State Farm, GEICO, All State, etc? Of course I know "it depends" but on average, do you see savings for standard clients?

Thank You.

We're an independent agency with alot of carriers & I'd say our AVERAGE savings is $700-$800/year. If I'm saving less then $450/year I feel crappy about it. We routinely save $1,000+

Last year my savings range on Pa & Nj .....$300 to$2200. And it all came from the guys who spend a combined 3.2 billion on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Our biggest single day success with a print ad marketing piece was using those "savings" in numbers that were eye catching. This piece ran in our local paper in 2009 and we took 33 calls for quotes before lunch that one day. That's in a town of 10K people.

Let people know you're the consumer advocate and the phones will ring

Our biggest single day success with a print ad marketing piece was using those "savings" in numbers that were eye catching. This piece ran in our local paper in 2009 and we took 33 calls for quotes before lunch that one day. That's in a town of 10K people.

That looks like an article opposed to an add..? Can you confirm? I like that piece..

What kinds of local newspapers do you find the best results? The dailies, weeklies, etc?

Back