How Much to Have Saved for Startup?

Depends, why are you part time

Logically, you'll just need $500 for your first DM lead drop, and maybe another $250 for your first TM drop... (since your bills are paid by your full time job).

Otherwise, if you don't have a full time job, just let your sugar momma keep paying the bills ;-)

Depends on how "square one" you are and to what system your going with. Hooking up with an IMO that you get your leads when you pay can sure change the game.

Do you have the simple stuff like?
-way to fax 50-100pgs a month
-computer w/net for pending business
-office supplies
-business casual clothing

Moderately Complicated stuff?
-business cards
-adeuate supply of apps, forms, promo material from carriwrs

a lot to thinng about...

I've banked a couple grand, but I'm doing the same thing and starting part time. My current job gives me enough of a surplus that it will cover the bare minimum to get going starting with licensing.

I've banked a couple grand, but I'm doing the same thing and starting part time. My current job gives me enough of a surplus that it will cover the bare minimum to get going starting with licensing.

Smart plan if not going full time at start.

Trying to determine how much startup cash to have to start part time 2 days a week in the field.

Thanks.

Assuming you have a dependable car, pc, and all in one machine set up in your home office!

40 TM leads will cost around $400
2,000 piece mail drop $880 should yield 30+ leads in Ohio

This will keep you busy for a month "part time" so you can build a 6 Figure income FULL TIME

Now all you need to do is

A. learn how to make the most of each lead
B. Learn efficient field underwriting
C. How to effectively cut through the learning curve
D. Learn to use the best carriers for each client without having to run back and forth to resell each client

Depends, why are you part time

Logically, you'll just need $500 for your first DM lead drop, and maybe another $250 for your first TM drop... (since your bills are paid by your full time job).

Otherwise, if you don't have a full time job, just let your sugar momma keep paying the bills ;-)

I have a full-time job, but...where could one find one of these "sugar mommas"?:huh:

Trying to determine how much startup cash to have to start part time 2 days a week in the field.

Thanks.

Ideally, $4,000 to $5,000 in funds to invest in direct mail leads.

Middle-ground scenario, $1500-$2000 to invest in final expense avatar leads.

Otherwise, keep your day job as it allows you to learn the business without developing a bad case of "commission breath," and start selling final expense part-time (8 to 10 appointments weekly), preferably with final expense direct mail leads.

Latest posts

Back