How Suze Orman Scammed The World (2016)

Many of these comments are missing the big picture. I lost the best job in the world, a potential wasting career, and, unintentionally, risked the safety of me and my family; simply acting as a responsible mortgage default fiduciary.

I always wondered if I turned out the lights, if her teeth would glow in the dark.

Orman-Suze-1200x600-1.jpg

Life happens: disabled and can no longer work, forced early retirement when you are laid off at 60 and can't find another job, health insurance premiums skyrocketing, 1% interest rates that allow for almost no investment growth without unacceptable risk, elderly parent care, grown kids at home who cannot find jobs, catastrophic stock market drop near retirement age, financial advisor embezzles money (this happened locally with a guy who stole over $1,000,000 from people I have known), etc., etc. etc. BTID does not work for a lot of people because Life Happens.
Just saw this and thought it worth bumping. Best concise argument against BTID I have seen. :noteworthy:

Life happens: disabled and can no longer work, forced early retirement when you are laid off at 60 and can't find another job, health insurance premiums skyrocketing, 1% interest rates that allow for almost no investment growth without unacceptable risk, elderly parent care, grown kids at home who cannot find jobs, catastrophic stock market drop near retirement age, financial advisor embezzles money (this happened locally with a guy who stole over $1,000,000 from people I have known), etc., etc. etc. BTID does not work for a lot of people because Life Happens.
It didn't even work for Art Williams, with all his connections and access to top shelf advisors, and inside connections. Does Harry the Plumber have better odds?

Back