How to Become an Auto Insurance Agent in California?

Eligibility is pretty easy.
Being successful is another story altogether and has little to do with the eligibility requirements.

In general, eligibility is don't have any felonies (they will make some exceptions), take a course, take the state licensing test, get fingerprinted, pay some money, and voila, you are licensed, keeping in mind, its been a while for me and I may have missed a step, but its still pretty easy.

Dan

Eligibility is pretty easy.
Being successful is another story altogether and has little to do with the eligibility requirements.

In general, eligibility is don't have any felonies (they will make some exceptions), take a course, take the state licensing test, get fingerprinted, pay some money, and voila, you are licensed, keeping in mind, its been a while for me and I may have missed a step, but its still pretty easy.

Dan

You forgot the payment to several current agents for being admitted to the "club."

I can forward my paypal address if need be.

Rick

Hi All,
New in this forum and planning to become auto insurance in New York. Seeking for advice as how to become an auto insurance agent in New York? Cheers to any advice.

Latest posts

Back