How to CLOSE Almost Every Prospect

Mah

Super Genius
This is an amazing article on prospecting and I wanted to share it with fellow agents/producers. The full link for the article is: ProducersWeb - Life - 2 insider secrets top advisors use to close more cash value life insurance sales

A simple example

Agent: “If I may ask, do you currently have a mortgage on your home?”

Prospect: “Yes, I do.”

Agent: “And, if I may ask, do you have insurance to pay off your home for your family, if something were to happen to you?”

Prospect: “No, I don’t.”

Agent: “How do you feel about that?”

Prospect: “I never thought about it.”

Agent: “Well, if something were to happen to you, and your family lost your income, what would happen? What would they do?”

Prospect: “I guess they would have to sell the house and move in with our parents.”

Agent: “Is that what you want them to have to do?”

Prospect: “No, but unfortunately I can’t do anything right now. I just can’t afford it.”

Agent: “I understand. But do you feel it’s important to have the home paid off for your family, if you weren’t there tomorrow?”

Agent: “Well, if I could show you how to get the insurance you need to protect your family without taking any additional money out of your pocket and sacrificing your lifestyle, would you like to know how?”

Prospect: “Yes, I would.”

Can you see the difference? We’ve helped the prospect to identify and understand his problem and become emotionally involved. Now that the prospect understands and agrees he wants to solve the problem, we can work with him to come up with his own solutions.

Remember, no one likes to be sold. If you learn to ask questions and have a real conversation, to help the prospects to identify and understand their own problems, and then help them find their own solutions, you’ll close more sales. And, in many cases, it’ll be a much larger sale.

Good luck,
Mah

Either something is wrong with the forum, or this thread has been severely pruned. Quite a few more comments when I checked in earlier today.

"Did you watch the blues game today? hehe "
Grrrr.....smart aleck!

Be careful not to win the President's trophy and then stumble in the playoffs. Happens all the time!

Most prospects will be running for the exit about half way through this. Sounds like it was written by a captive company sales manager. Very long drawn out Feel, Felt, Found. IMHO

This is an amazing article on prospecting and I wanted to share it with fellow agents/producers. The full link for the article is: ProducersWeb - Life - 2 insider secrets top advisors use to close more cash value life insurance sales

A simple example

Agent: “If I may ask, do you currently have a mortgage on your home?”

Agent: “And, if I may ask, do you have insurance to pay off your home for your family, if something were to happen to you?”

Prospect: “No, I don’t.”

Agent: “How do you feel about that?”

Prospect: “I never thought about it.”

Agent: “Well, if something were to happen to you, and your family lost your income, what would happen? What would they do?”

Prospect: “I guess they would have to sell the house and move in with our parents.”

Agent: “Is that what you want them to have to do?”

Prospect: “No, but unfortunately I can’t do anything right now. I just can’t afford it.”

Agent: “I understand. But do you feel it’s important to have the home paid off for your family, if you weren’t there tomorrow?”

Agent: “Well, if I could show you how to get the insurance you need to protect your family without taking any additional money out of your pocket and sacrificing your lifestyle, would you like to know how?”

Prospect: “Yes, I would.”

Can you see the difference? We’ve helped the prospect to identify and understand his problem and become emotionally involved. Now that the prospect understands and agrees he wants to solve the problem, we can work with him to come up with his own solutions.

Remember, no one likes to be sold. If you learn to ask questions and have a real conversation, to help the prospects to identify and understand their own problems, and then help them find their own solutions, you’ll close more sales. And, in many cases, it’ll be a much larger sale.

Good luck,
Mah

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

I actually am left to wonder what I posted that was offensive, abusive or foul that would warrant having a post deleted.

Maybe the moderator who has chopped up this piece could come on and explain what exactly as been offensive? I certainly would like to know because my post was deleted and all it did was recommend a search before anybody decided who was a bad guy or not. I don't think that was offensive or attacking anybody.

But maybe I just don't understand. I would love to have it explained to me? Is this a new moderator?

Actually when it appears that more than 50% of the comments have been removed, maybe the entire post should go as well?

Back