How to contact leads & overcome objections

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
Here is the latest blog article from Lead Heroes by the numbers:

- 6 Qualifying Scripts for Selling OTP (Over The Phone)
- 5 Appointment Setting Scripts
- 4 Types Objections & How To Overcome Them
- 3 Common Ways Agents Sell Insurance

HOW TO CONTACT LEADS & OVERCOME OBJECTIONS TO FORM THE BEST FIRST IMPRESSION

Qualify-Present-Sell-Insurance.jpg

I'm not sure these statistics are making sense to me.

For instance these figures are saying that not a single FE agent in the country door knocks his leads without calling them first? (Because they show that 100% of agents either call to set an appointment, or call to qualify, or call to sell by phone.)

Also not a single agent sells some of his policies by phone and others face to face?

The graffics look great. But the data I question unless I'm totally missing something.

That's the way I'm reading it too.

I know that phone sales are picking up, but I have a hard time believing that over 1/2 of all Med Supps are sold over the phone.

Where's this data from Glen?

I'm not sure these statistics are making sense to me.

For instance these figures are saying that not a single FE agent in the country door knocks his leads without calling them first? (Because they show that 100% of agents either call to set an appointment, or call to qualify, or call to sell by phone.)

Also not a single agent sells some of his policies by phone and others face to face?

The graffics look great. But the data I question unless I'm totally missing something.

This data is specifically from agents who answered our survey about how they best work TM leads ...

Yes I agree - Door knocking data is missing from this data set.

Back