How To Do Continuing Education?

5harro90

Hi everyone,

I have not posted here in a while, but I have a dumb question. Back in 2014 I got the P&C and L&H licenses, I am from California. I just never did the CE classes, about a year later I left the insurance business. My licenses are about to expire next month 3/30/15. How does one do CE? I remember signing up for Sandy Kruise website, but that is about it. And what if I let them expire (the licenses) and then pay the renewal fee, do I still have to do CE? Can anyone help?

Hi everyone,

I have not posted here in a while, but I have a dumb question. Back in 2014 I got the P&C and L&H licenses, I am from California. I just never did the CE classes, about a year later I left the insurance business. My licenses are about to expire next month 3/30/15. How does one do CE? I remember signing up for Sandy Kruise website, but that is about it. And what if I let them expire (the licenses) and then pay the renewal fee, do I still have to do CE? Can anyone help?

WebCE.com | Insurance Continuing Education (CE) They're fairly cheap, quick, and easy (kinda like my prom date). I'm at the point where I take a few shots before I take each course.

How does it work though? You just buy a course? Read, or watch a video? Take an exam? Pass? Details would be great :)

If you let your licenses expire in California, you still have to do the CE before you can renew them.

Also, you pay an additional 50% penalty on the renewal fee for renewing late. But if you wait a full year, you'll have to retake the pre-licensing courses and the insurance licensing exam again.

You have a month. CE is easy. I prefer Sandi Kruise Insurance Continuing Education Training and get unlimited CE for $39.95 for both life & health AND P&C courses.

----------

You pick a CE course. You open the exam and you open the PDF file for the course. Hint: CTRL + F is your friend in the PDF document.

Answer each question... then submit for your score.

Rinse and repeat until you complete the required CE units you need.

Don't forget to take a 3 hour (or higher) ethics course too.

How does it work though? You just buy a course? Read, or watch a video? Take an exam? Pass? Details would be great :)

For webce you read through the tutorial and take the assessment at the end. Great in a pinch... DHK's suggestion is good too for the younger agents who are looking to add to their skills and educational base.

Webce is more for the "oh crap I have to get this done in an afternoon and don't need the CE whole spiel".

DHK Guy: Thank you so much! That makes sense, I better hurry and do it then. Should not take me so long to do as well.

UW Guy: Thanks as well, I'll end up doing the Sandy Kruise though, I remember paying for it before.

If you really want to continue your education, you will definately find some or the other way out. Best of luck.

Hello rosinakristy I heard about one insurance company in USA which is providing International Student Insurance, Study Interruption, sponsors protection, Medical Expenses, Compassionate visit, Maternity pregnancy, Accident, Mental and nervous disorders etc. If you really wants to know about please reply me then i will let you know.

Last edited:
Back