How to find imo/ga etc..

I'm in colorado and having trouble locating GA to get some p/c carriers. Would also like to find some good health, life, medicare supps. Will one company have all of these carriers or will i need to find them by category?

How can i find GA's in my area?

I'm in colorado and having trouble locating GA to get some p/c carriers. Would also like to find some good health, life, medicare supps. Will one company have all of these carriers or will i need to find them by category?

I am nowhere near Colorado, but PM or email me and I will get you set up with life & health carriers, as many others on the forum can do.

Google"screwagents.com". They will come out of the woodwork. If you want to sell health insurance contact "Healthagent".

Call the companies you would like to represent, ask if you can license direct with them, if not they will tell you the marketing organizations that represent them.

You can license direct with American Continental, that is who I use in Colorado. Go to the marketing department and ask for Georgia Fletcher. 1-800-445-4254 If you tell her Frank sent you I don't think she will hang up on you.

Never go through a marketing organization if you can license directly with the company.

Last edited:
Google"screwagents.com". They will come out of the woodwork. If you want to sell health insurance contact "Healthagent".

Call the companies you would like to represent, ask if you can license direct with them, if not they will tell you the marketing organizations that represent them.

You can license direct with American Continental, that is who I use in Colorado. Go to the marketing department and ask for Georgia Fletcher. 1-800-445-4254 If you tell her Frank sent you I don't think she will hang up on you.

Never go through a marketing organization if you can license directly with the company.

I agree with 99% of what you have to say, but sometimes, just sometimes, Marketing Organizations will give you higher contracts than what going direct will offer...

I really appreciate all of your feedback.

Thanks!

Edit: From reading other threads I thought a GA would be needed for P/C since I don't have a book. Also, seems that some would have lead programs for L/H.

Last edited:
I agree with 99% of what you have to say, but sometimes, just sometimes, Marketing Organizations will give you higher contracts than what going direct will offer...

That is true. When I checked into one of those who was paying a higher commission than the insurance company offered I found out that although first year commissions were higher, renewal commissions were substantially lower.

They were giving more on the front end, but taking it back on the back end. That information was not given to me until I pressed the issue and asked for specific percentages of commission for the second year and beyond.

That is a very crappy way to do business. If there are those out there that are really paying more first year and the following years I an not aware of them.

Whatever Rick. You only say this because I am the only one that has the nads to stand up to you. You are a bully. Well sir, you will not be pushing me around.

never again,
SAI

Back