How to Find Licensed Individuals for Employment

Roenick27

Expert
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right section, but I have had all kinds of difficulties trying to find a licensed producer. Where/what have been some successes for you? I have tried all of the major job search places (zip recruiter, monster, Craigslist etc) and even the databases of resumes is empty or very shallow. Of all of those, Craigslist was the only place I had any success with finding someone relatively local (say 20 mile radius). I will most likely have to try and find one via referral, but for obvious reasons, those can be pretty difficult to find and I'm not crazy about hiring someone that didn't work out somewhere else.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Go on linkedin & sign up for their recruiter program (like $100/month.) Then, start searching people by the captive employers & you'll start seeing people "customer service" or "producer" or "claims.." etc. Captives pay their staff garbage, then just start messaging them on linkedin about your opportunity etc. I had hartford & liberty mutual with local service centers around where i live, so there was a big pool of people to find. You'd be suprised.

I found like 40 people, got responses from 10. Ended up hiring one from a referral BUT...the people who responded were certainly qualified etc.

I've done pretty well with hiring producers from State Farm and allstate that have been there less than a year. Long enough to have gotten some training but not long enough to be close minded.

Thanks guys. I am stil shocked that none of this other stuff has worked. I'd say a 20 minute commutable distance, the population should be at least (easily) 250,000+ plus so it's a little bit of a head scratcher so far

Back