How to Find New Homeowners Video

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Here is a video that I made to show you how to find new homeowners online. In this example I'm showing Georgia Agents how I did it here in Georgia. But this works just about anywhere. The trick is to look for tax assessors websites online. This is a step by step way on how I did this.

This is all free. Don't pay companies to find new homeowners in your area when you dont have to.

I also have a little booklet that I made on how to find new homeowners in just about any state. Just email me and I will send it to you also. I hope you enjoy this video.

[viddler]http://www.viddler.com/player/1a6dc15c/[/viddler]

To best video the video, click on the button on the bottom right to enlarge the video.

Thank YOu!

I've seen a lot of companies lately charging for this free info.
I use to have to go to the court house to look up new homeowners. This is a lot better and faster.

I don't think a lot of agents know this trick. People are still buying homes, just not as many at there use to be.

Don't people have to have their insurance purchased before they close on their new home???

The answer is no.

New Homeowners was a really big niche market just years ago. One of the biggest prospects on term insurance were new homeowners.

I was also under the same impression that you had to have insurance before the home is bought. What is the deadline to buy insurance after the home is bought?

I've seen a lot of companies lately charging for this free info. I use to have to go to the court house to look up new homeowners. This is a lot better and faster.

I don't think a lot of agents know this trick. People are still buying homes, just not as many at there use to be.

If you ever bought a new home, you know that new homeowners are some of the worst prospects known to man.

Who's got extra money when they move into a new house? At best you'll sell 'em some cheapy term insurance...

What about folks who just paid off a mortgage? You might still have to go down to the courthouse to compile a list of 'em, but they've got some extra money....

If you do what everyone else does, you'll get the results that everyone else gets.

Back