How To Get An Existing List Scrubbed ?

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a list of about 8,000 people I need to call and my list needs scrubbed. The list was provided to me but we are still supposed to scrub it. What is the easiest, least expensive and efficient way to do this?

Right now I have to go to a website and put in every number one by one and it takes forever. There has to be an easier way.:swoon:

Re: How To Get An Existing List Scrubbed??????

I have a list of about 8,000 people I need to call and my list needs scrubbed. The list was provided to me but we are still supposed to scrub it. What is the easiest, least expensive and efficient way to do this?

Right now I have to go to a website and put in every number one by one and it takes forever. There has to be an easier way.:swoon:

pay someone to do it instead... if you hire a few people you can get it done reasonably quick and cheap.

What's the difference? Existing list - Sales Genie maybe this will work for me? I'm not spending $400 on some software to scrub this list I have.
How does Sales Genie possibly work with what I have? The trial versions on what was posted earlier only do 300 to 400 names then you have to buy the software.

Back