How to get appointed as an independent agent

Rcadams

Hey there, first time posting. I am currently licensed in 15 states and want to be able to sell marketplace plans this year. I am looking for something part time that I can work nights and weekends, I tried to get appointed by a few carriers last year as an independent agent and they required I worked for a company with 5+ employees. Does anyone know of a company I can join who has the carrier appointments already? I really don’t understand the business side of all of this and having a hard time finding information on it. Thanks!

Mixed feelings about the recommendation . . . but Chris is the only one that comes to mind that might offer something that could work.

Plus now that he is wealthy he probably has more time to devote to agent training
Hahaha, besides CW not being trustworthy, the OP said he wants to sell Market Place plans. I'm pretty sure that's not CW's area of expertise. :laugh:

My bad. Got AEP/Medicare on the brain.

I don't know anyone looking to hire Obamacare agents right now. Also don't know why anyone would want to work that market.

My bad. Got AEP/Medicare on the brain.

I don't know anyone looking to hire Obamacare agents right now. Also don't know why anyone would want to work that market.

Aca mkt very lucrative . A family of 4 your looking at $80-$100 a month commission.Many self employed people desperate for help . Landscapers , Auto shops, plumbers , ac contractors . List goes on and on . A family makes $100 k family of 4 it’s very cheap .

Mixed feelings about the recommendation . . . but Chris is the only one that comes to mind that might offer something that could work.

Plus now that he is wealthy he probably has more time to devote to agent training

MedicareTraining101.com

Because you have the experience you do, please check this out sometime and let me know your thoughts. You do have free access btw.

Back