How to Get Appointed with AvMed

whiteman

I have been searching everywhere looking for a way to get appointed with AvMed here in Florida. If you speak with them directly they say they are not accepting new agent appointments and have not for a couple years. That being said I am wondering if there are any GA's out there capable of appointing agents. I cannot imagine they are just content with their present individual book of business and have no interest in growing it.

If anyone knows anything about this or can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, but that's where you're wrong.
None of the companies want business, especially too much business.
Any company that attracts a lot, goes out of business or has massive losses.

Assurant.......best, huge volume, massive losses.......gone.
Meritus in AZ.........cheapest, huge volume, losses.......gone
PPO's..........rinse and repeat.
UHC.........will be gone.

Avmed, a little pimple that's scared to be popped by ACA.

If the big boys can't handle the heat.........

No, Avmed is not appointing and they don't want the business.

Oh, but that's where you're wrong.
None of the companies want business, especially too much business.
Any company that attracts a lot, goes out of business or has massive losses.

Assurant.......best, huge volume, massive losses.......gone.
Meritus in AZ.........cheapest, huge volume, losses.......gone
PPO's..........rinse and repeat.
UHC.........will be gone.

Avmed, a little pimple that's scared to be popped by ACA.

If the big boys can't handle the heat.........

No, Avmed is not appointing and they don't want the business.

It's even worse than that-I have an appointment with AvMed from 5 years ago through a crooked GA who doesn't pay me if I write business. I haven't written a case with them in 4 years because of that.

AvMed sent me a marketing email so I called licensing and said I would write for them if I was direct-the response was 'you need a release from your GA'. My response to them was 'I guess you aren't interested in my business, good bye'

It's even worse than that-I have an appointment with AvMed from 5 years ago through a crooked GA who doesn't pay me if I write business. I haven't written a case with them in 4 years because of that.

AvMed sent me a marketing email so I called licensing and said I would write for them if I was direct-the response was 'you need a release from your GA'. My response to them was 'I guess you aren't interested in my business, good bye'

Called them a few years ago about selling Medicare.
Can do it through one of their dedicated MA agents and I would get a referral fee.
About $100. at the time.

Latest posts

Back