How to Get Government Employees Addresses for Direct Mailings

Lepalms

Expert
I would like to do some direct mailings to government employees, especially postal workers, teachers, and federal workers.
Is anyone aware of how I can get speciality list with these workers contact info included?

Are there any list brokers who can generate list for government employees?:GEEK:
</IMG>

Lepalms -- you are correct. These are "specialty" lists. You should be able to choose either home addresses or work addresses. Home is generally best, of course, because of workplace "gatekeepers" as another poster alluded to. You can also get phones where available as long as you have a SAN#. Teachers would be a separate list from government employees ("Civil Service" technically). There are numerous breakouts you can use for the civil servants -- firemen, police, air traffic control, mail carrier, judges, social workers, probation officers, etc. "Teachers" also have similar breakouts.

I have used this company for years for specialty lists with excellent results --

Tammy Sanders
BB Direct
239-573-8150

Good selling!

atlantainsguy

I would like to do some direct mailings to government employees, especially postal workers, teachers, and federal workers.
Is anyone aware of how I can get speciality list with these workers contact info included?

Are there any list brokers who can generate list for government employees?:GEEK:
</IMG>

I know in my state I can download teacher at school mailing labels for free from the dept of Education...Only thing about mailing to the schools is to drip them in if the secretary sees 90 identical letters and learns there a solicitation they may not make it to the teachers mailbox.

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys find that teachers want the most of the products you offer?

Have you Googled it?

Several years ago I was looking at the govt employee payroll allotment program and there was a guy who would supply the list, do the mailing and offer you software that would spit out proposals on FEGLI & SGLI benefits and rates. Can't recall his name or I would post it.

I do recall he was able to obtain this info via the FOIA. Seems the list had names, pay grade, which division (IRS, postal, etc.) and even their pay grade.

briko3 - When I did enrollments in school systems a few years ago it was STD, cancer and dependent term life in that order. They would load up on dep life on kids and grandkids since it was cheap. One lady even bought $40,000 term life on her husband who was terminal at the time. She could buy it under the open enrollment and it would go into effect in January.

He lived until February and I got the nicest note from her, thanking me for suggesting she sign him up.

Back