How to Get Started in North TX

ladystarsfan

I recently relocated to North TX, and have been more than disappointed with my job search here. After a career in the gaming industry, I knew I would be looking at a new career, in a new industry. I have been looking at insurance, and have found this site to be very informative. Thank you to everyone that contributes here. I am not licensed yet, and would like to know if anyone can recommend a course. I welcome and appreciate any advice on getting started.

I recently relocated to North TX, and have been more than disappointed with my job search here. After a career in the gaming industry, I knew I would be looking at a new career, in a new industry. I have been looking at insurance, and have found this site to be very informative. Thank you to everyone that contributes here. I am not licensed yet, and would like to know if anyone can recommend a course. I welcome and appreciate any advice on getting started.

Do you have any sales experience? What exactly are you looking for.

What type of insurance is interesting to you? What type of clientele would you like to focus on?

Back