How to Get Super Backlinks?

Contextual backlinks like that are sold by vendors. They can be quite expensive.

Just google that term, you'll find brokers and what not.

yeah I've seen those , like a vendor has 50 PR 1-6 blogs and you rent a link or purchase contextual links stuffed in usually non related content, it works.

I was looking for more along the lines of how much it would run to get an anchor text backlink from an authoritive site like these news site, or the .gov/.edu.....not the typical forum profile or blog comments, but actually get a listing.....prob on the hush hush private level 9 type stuff.

Last edited:
is this the same as where you see blog articles on sites, where the blogs seem totally nonrelated. The big hitter private health website in NC has hundreds of blogs that are blah blah blah NC BLUE CROSS PLANS, blah blah blah.

The majority of the blog post appears to be about health insurance, but the rest of the site is totally non related

That is pretty slick!

Interesting Articles that catch your attention:1eek:

Huffington Post Article.
Quote: "Eating pesticides can take a toll on our health. While eating organic will not likely reduce your premiums when you go to look for a life insurance quote, chances are you will live longer, thanks to integrated pest control that uses Mother Earth to solve human made problems.

Kind of sad too that one has to go to tricks like this to goose the system

is this the same as where you see blog articles on sites, where the blogs seem totally nonrelated. The big hitter private health website in NC has hundreds of blogs that are blah blah blah NC BLUE CROSS PLANS, blah blah blah.

The majority of the blog post appears to be about health insurance, but the rest of the site is totally non related

it's a bit different, contextual backlinks is where u have a post related or unrelated to your kw and they stuff ur kw in there somewhere.

this is what ur describing probably.

Best one I ever saw was a backlink to ehealth in an article on a blog about closet orginization, using a sentence like "you can keep your health insurance policy and other important documents" they had linked "health insurance".

They had also removed text decoration from the link, so it appeared to be part of the paragraph, you couldnt even see it was a link unless you put your mouse over it.

If you run scrapebox much you'll find crap like that all over the place.

I have SEOquake toolbar but don't use it. I use the SEObook toolbar.

What are a few of the best things about the SEOQuake toolbar?

You can check number of links, whois, age, etc, and also reference keyword density by clicking, including 2-4 word phrases.

Its actually sort of overkill.

Back