How to Have FUN Growing Your Agency and Get a Girlfriend.

viz

Expert
Are you feeling lonely?

Is your phone not ringing?

Does it seem like nobody ever picks up when you are trying to reach them?

That's the life that boring dudes live and I sure hope that it's not happening to you.

If you are in that situation, I'm sure you're not boring, it's probably some other rational explanation like the internet robots are stealing business, somebody cut your cell phone wires, or Obama ruined the economy.

Regardless of how you ended up in this situation, there's a sure-fire way to change it.

If you're sitting there with your face in your hands, not knowing how it is you're going to grow your sales numbers, then please pull out a pen and paper and jot some notes down.

Have you ever met one of those stereotypical video game nerds? You know, the kind that fit the stereotype perfectly... they don't shower or groom, they don't socialize, all they do is play video games and eat Cheetos all day... those guys...they don't have girlfriends.

What girl in her right mind would date them?

They are totally into their own world, and have no sense of other people's emotions.

That's because they never took the time to peer outside their own little dungeon they created for themselves.

They sit in their room, staring at the screen, focused on acquiring arbitrary points and high scores, oblivious to other people's needs and desires.

If you're not careful, that could happen to YOU.

You might sit in your office all day, every day, focused on gathering appointments and calling overworked leads that you forget that there's people out in the world.

These people want their needs and desires met, and if you have any business sense you should know that the only way to make any money on this planet is to meet people's needs.

The video game nerds are always complaining to their other nerd friends that there's never enough girls for them to have a date, or a girlfriend.

"All the girls I like are taken."

"Girls are stupid."

"Why can't I find a girl that likes to play video games all day?"

This is the type of nonsense they say.

We laugh, but do you say the same type of thing about customers?

"There's no new customers."

"Customers are stupid."

"Why can't I find a customer that just walks in here and buys everything I sell?"

What the nerds don't know is that there's lots of girls (customers) out there, they are dating (buying from) the cool guys who are providing for their needs, and the ones that ARE AVAILABLE want those cool guys too...because the cool guys know how to provide for their needs.

"But I provide insurance too! And my plans are better and cheaper!"

It doesn't matter... if you're not able to provide for their needs.

"But they need insurance," said the Nerds.

No. They Don't. Regardless of laws, Insurance is not a true commodity.

What people want is to FEEL GOOD. That's the commodity that's ALWAYS in demand.

That's what the nerds don't get about the girls, and since they don't get it, they can't provide it.

And if you are one to not know that about your customers, then why would they call you? You can't provide it.

You have to be The Provider...

...of Good Feelings.

That's why customers buy.

Now that we've reviewed Sales 101, let's move on to building up your pipeline of prospects and start making sales in ways that are FUN.

The more FUN you have, the more positive energy you will project into all of your efforts, and the more people you will attract to your business.

I'll speak directly to my P&C Agents as I have a background in Personal Lines.

Pull out a couple hundred dollars in cash and head down to your local Starbucks or similar venue where potential customers frequent.

Who is a potential customer?

Well if you're in P&C then EVERYBODY is a potential customer.

Head down to that Starbucks everyday for 30 days. Leave your pocket-protector in the car.

Each day that you go there, catch someone going into the Starbucks and tell them that you want to buy them their drink.

Give them your name and tell them what you do.

Open the door for them, walk in with them, and ask them what drink they came there for.

Make sure that they know that there is no catch, and that you are just doing this as pure goodwill to the community.

Let them know you are going to be doing this everyday for the next month, and that they were the lucky one today.

This will bring their guard down.

They will ask you what you do again and you will have a chance to give them your card.

Don't talk about your job, just make sure your website and online presence is optimized for teaching the customer about you and what you do.

Find out about them, what are their hopes and dreams, where do they plan on retiring. Things of personal interest.

They will LOVE you (as long as you don't act like a Creepy Video Game Nerd)! Shoot an email to the editor of your local town newspaper to give them a heads up.

You might get lucky and they may want to do a story on it.

Regardless...every person you talk to for that 30 days will tell SOMEONE about you.

You will create AT LEAST 30 new prospects as now those people will owe you a favor.

HOW SIMPLE IS THAT?

It literally takes less than 5 minutes out of your day. It will create an instant buzz about you in your town. You will make 30 new friends.

The next month...DO THE SAME. Why stop? You will be delivering good feelings and you will be seeing your phone ring more and more.

Did you try to sell them insurance?

Nope.

You filled their need to Feel Good, and they will reward you.
It is just the law of compensation in action.

Note to Nerds: Do not do this just to get prospects, do this as a genuine attempt to make OTHER people feel good, and the prospects will automatically arise. If you got out of your cave once in a while you would already have learned this.

As you begin to see your phone ring, your energy level will rise, you will do things with more ease and flow, and more people will seek you out. You will become one of the Cool Guys!

Will you do this for your future clients?

Will you do this for yourself?

Your future self will thank you for it!

Here are some more cool things you can do to help your customers and make your life easier:

1. Create an easy to understand resource website for your customers. (No not your regular company website, a resource website relating to your field). Here's an example of one I created.

2. Drive traffic to the website. There's thousands of ways to do this, Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Stand in Front of Starbucks with a cardboard sign if you want...pick a few ways and start sending people to the site.

3. Make sure your resource site gives the customers a way to contact or buy from you. Don't let them wonder what's next, TELL THEM. You are doing them a favor. Customers don't want to buy insurance, it's your job to give them a reason to act. You can do that by painting a story that fits their current world perception so that your product fits right into their life. That's what a Cool Guy would do for a girl. He leads her into her own fantasy about meeting a great guy and shows her how he can fulfill that fantasy.

4. Why is this fun? Because once you have it going, you can automate it! How fun is that knowing you did something a long time ago and you are still getting paid for it?! We all love that idea!

Don't be lazy. Create the site, or pay someone to do it for you.

You only have to do it once for crying out loud.

Don't stay in that cave.

Don't put up with that loneliness.

Go out and have FUN.

Give the world what they want and make that phone ring.

You CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

I WANT TO HELP YOU.

From now until the end of February 2015, you can receive a FREE copy of both of my ebooks on Internet Marketing. One is on Facebook, and the other is on Instagram. See my other threads on this Forum for more details about the books. Just search "Instant Buzz." Here is what the Facebook page can look like.

Just text me at 209-416-8606 to request either book. Don't CHEAT YOURSELF! They're FREE! See a preview here.

Text me as well if you would like some help with the resource site or help with Facebook so you can start using the power of the internet to get customers!

And just for kicks, I have an old dating promotional ebook I wrote called "How to Get Your Dreamgirl." I'll throw that in with every request just for FUN. I'm in no way suggesting that you need it or want it, I'll just send it out. If you like what you read here you will get a kick out of it.

(edit: $199 Coaching availability closed! Sorry guys!)

Much success to you all, and God Bless you if you actually read the whole thing!

-Viz

Last edited:
Is this a real post or an attempt at humor? Too long to read although since there is a phone number listed I'm guessing it's an offer.

Cliff notes anyone?

Rick

There is a number. And if guys call it, they get to DOMINATE.

And get a girlfriend.

Its only $.59 a day!!!

And boys just in case you didn't know....there's not a woman on the planet who costs $.59 a day....

There is a number. And if guys call it, they get to DOMINATE.

And get a girlfriend.

Its only $.59 a day!!!

And boys just in case you didn't know....there's not a woman on the planet who costs $.59 a day....

LOL! Yes I am a cheap skank haha

Back