How To Pick an Online Lead Service

MikeLevy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
If you ever wanted some inside info on how to pick an online lead service, here is your chance. The following link is to an article written by MostChoice.com, Inc. President and CEO Martin Fleischmann on this subject. It was originally published in Senior Market Advisor magazine and is the full print version that is not normally online in it's entirety at SMA's website. It gives an eye-opening look at many issues and practices that are unknown to many agents buying leads. This is a "must read" for anyone buying internet insurance leads or planning to buy internet insurance leads.

How To Pick An Online Lead Service

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.
http://www.mostchoice.com
mostchoice_box_smllos.gif

Last edited:
If you ever wanted some inside info on how to pick an online lead service, here is your chance. The following link is to an article written by MostChoice.com, Inc. President and CEO Martin Fleischmann on this subject. It was originally published in Senior Market Advisor magazine and is the full print version that is not normally online in it's entirety at SMA's website. It gives an eye-opening look at many issues and practices that are unknown to many agents buying leads. This is a "must read" for anyone buying internet insurance leads or planning to buy internet insurance leads.

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.

Is this spam to get people to go to your website? Why not put this in the offers section of the forum.

Your partner wrote that right? You are the founder and chairman and he is the president and ceo. Let me guess, we should pick you right and that is what the article is going to tell us.

I was thinking about using you, until Rick / Greensky told me about you. Why don't you give him a refund?

Michael Levy
Chairman and Founder
MostChoice.com, Inc.

You must be like teflon. No matter what forum members have posted to you, you keep coming back and putting your chips on the table.

You are a very impressive business man, and I wish you luck. Now why don't you give Greensky his money back?

Last edited:
Mike...If you're serious about your business...instead of posting biased articles like that...here's a chance for you to undo all of the PR damage you have created on this Forum.

RIGHT NOW...OFFER 25 LEADS AT $3 EACH TO THE FIRST 100 BROKERS THAT RESPOND. NO SETUP FEES.

If your leads are as good as you say they are...you'll have a flood of positive feedback and more business than you can handle.

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titantic?

Lost causes are my specialty. I got back into the textile industry after Nafta, and worked with weaving facilities that were closing.

Aren't we all sort of rearranging the deck chairs with Individual Health?

I noticed how quickly the thread on GI Health closed out. This is the last hoorah, some of us will do fine, others will be standing around on street corners mumbling to themselves.

I agree with Chumps. Disregard the set up fee of $500 and offer leads for $3 for the first 40 or 50 leads. If they are as good as you claim, then I will sign up for 300 to 400 leads per month. right now I'm buying 20 leads per day with one of your competitors. I'm always looking for a better lead at a better price and I'll stick with you if your leads pan out. I've been doing on-line sales for health insurance since 1998 and I should have a good feel of the quality of leads after 40 or 50. How about it??:yes:

All I know about this lead company is that 3 of the other agents in my office have used their leads and within a week, 3 of them requested refunds on the leads they received. None received refunds. Almost all of the leads that were contacted thought they were going to be receiving some information in the mail about certain subjects like annuities or retirement planning. Almost all of the leads stated they were not aware they would be receiving a call from an agent. Just my experience with them.

Aren't we all sort of rearranging the deck chairs with Individual Health?

I don't see it that way, but I have heard the boy call "wolf" several times during my career.

If anyone is rearranging deck chairs, it is the folks who THINK an overhaul of the way health care is FUNDED will bring down costs. No one, not here, not in other countries, have figured out a way to control costs other than rationing of health care.

And that is what we already have, so why change?

standing around on street corners mumbling to themselves.

Have we met before?

Latest posts

Back