How To Pick an Online Lead Service

"
And a bit unrelated...someone asked me why I was a bit "soft" on Mike. Here's why! (See below)

Micahel Levy is also a competitive Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu player and submission grappler, and trains in mixed martial arts.

Wow! That is one old page. I'm going to have to update that a bit. It was two years ago that I last competed. Took 3rd. Got choked out with an anaconda choke 3 seconds before the match was over by some kid from Alabama. Sucks, I was ahead on points. Heck, it even says I'm still married on this page. Well, I guess technically I still am.

I've stopped competing in BJJ/MMA. I just train and act as an occassional sparring partner for those guys still young and stupid enough to let other guys hit them in the head for free. Ofcourse, I make them promise not to hurt me before stepping on the mat with them. I find I break easy in my old age.

As for free leads, How does that old saying go: "you get what you pay for..." We do bonus leads, not free leads.

Most choice has been okay for me so far after 3 weeks. I have not gotten bad leads. I have not gotten great leads. Just enough right now to break even. But compared to netquote life leads which i ditched today they are great. ABC leads also are not working great. To be honest I am thinking about trying to get a few more once I have more staff. The only thing is I am getting too many term leads. If I could narrow it down to permanent I would be doing better. I may also try annuity leads from them. For auto leads Net quote is has been my bread and butter. They were very honest today about how they get thier leads and how affiliates have messed them up. They credited back the mypoints leads. I just expanded with them today to more zip codes. I think you have to do high volume. I have one staffer dedicated entirely to internet leads. The ROI on net quote is even but in p and c it is all about referrals. If I break even on net quote including salary for my employee I should be getter referrals down the road that turn my roi up as far as the internet. Insuranceleads.com is crap I am cancelling them soon.

If I break even on net quote including salary for my employee I should be getter referrals down the road that turn my roi up

You're betting on the come.

If it works for you, fine. I would never do that. It's a sucker bet for most.

Thank you everyone for this forum. I was considering Mostchoice for leads but after reading some of these post I changed my mind.
The $500 up front deposit did put up a red flag though. If they were some what decent leads they should not require so much up front.
I guess there policy is to get $500 from each suc ker and then go on to the next. I also thought the price was a little high.
It's funny how mike never really addresses any of the members concerns or answers any of the questions asked of him. He just keeps promoting his website.

Thank you everyone for this forum. I was considering Mostchoice for leads but after reading some of these post I changed my mind.
The $500 up front deposit did put up a red flag though. If they were some what decent leads they should not require so much up front.
I guess there policy is to get $500 from each suc ker and then go on to the next. I also thought the price was a little high.
It's funny how mike never really addresses any of the members concerns or answers any of the questions asked of him. He just keeps promoting his website.
I certainly hope my experience did nothing to help you with this decision.:yes:

Rick

I certainly hope my experience did nothing to help you with this decision.:yes:

Rick

Evil. You are evil.

Mike answered all your questions and issues in previous threads. You won't hire a lawyer and sue him on whatever merits you think your case has. But you will do your best in this venue to ruin his business.

Again, you are evil... the total and actual personification of evil.

Back