How to reduce these expenses

I know! I know, you lost me after that covered call thing:)

Okay, let's start there. And I'm going to ignore HOW we get returns in this example.

Assume you have a $1 million portfolio. You need $50,000 per year from the portfolio on top of your other income - such as social security and pensions. $50,000 is 5% of $1,000,000.

Now, if the portfolio loses money... do you still need your $50,000? Generally, yes, you still need it. So what happens? We sell out $50,000 worth of the portfolio to fund the retirement income need. You now have $950,000 remaining - assuming no capital losses from the portfolio.

Now, compare that to what's possible in EIUL.

Let's just assume that you have $1,000,000 in cash values in the EIUL and you still need 5% or $50,000 from the policy to fund your retirement income needs.

Instead of withdrawing FROM the policy (and reducing the cash values to $950,000)... you BORROW from it so all of your cash values can continue to work for you - minus a small loan interest charge.

Middle America retirement portfolios won't have them anyway.

Are you telling me that you would invest up to 5% of your entire portfolio in buying index stock options and you want to then liquidate that back in order to fund your retirement income needs?

Either way, you have a COST to the portfolio. Stock options are not free.

Show me ONE fiduciary advisor that uses third party asset management that would advocate that stock option strategy for non-accredited investors.

Middle America retirement portfolios won't have them anyway.

Are you telling me that you would invest up to 5% of your entire portfolio in buying index stock options and you want to then liquidate that back in order to fund your retirement income needs?

Either way, you have a COST to the portfolio. Stock options are not free.
After this statement, you have lost the right to call yourself a FINANCIAL ADVISOR!

You don't even fathom selling calls without automatically assuming you need to buy them first. This shows how ignorant you are about portfolio management. Please atleast look up covered calls.why do you make such utter fool of yourself here?

Back