How to reduce these expenses

Now, if YOU are going to manage your own portfolio... go for it. It'll get harder for you to do as you get older. Up until your late 60's, it'll be fun. After that, it'll become a chore. And unless you are an SEC accredited investor, you'll have a harder time finding someone to manage your portfolio "your way".

Until then, I know my industry. I know my products. I know my strategies. You would obviously not be a fit to be a client of mine. Even if I was securities licensed again, most people OVER-estimate their stock market risk tolerance. Even and especially according to FINRA's own Financial Capability studies. People feel better about risk ONLY as markets rise.

http://gflec.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NFCS_2015_Report_Natl_Findings.pdf

But you go ahead and do it yourself. You obviously need my permission, so I'm giving it to you.

Show me ONE fiduciary advisor that uses third party asset management that would advocate that stock option strategy for non-accredited investors.
Covered call strategy is done all the time in retirement accounts and any broker would do that for you. pleaseeeeeeeeeee I cannot bear this level of ignorance from our financial advisors.

After this statement, you have lost the right to call yourself a FINANCIAL ADVISOR!

You don't even fathom selling calls without automatically assuming you need to buy them first. This shows how ignorant you are about portfolio management. Please atleast look up covered calls.why do you make such utter fool of yourself here?

This is an INSURANCE forum. And I already told you that Financial Advisors DON'T EXIST.

I'm telling you that buying/selling stock options is NOT for middle America. But you go ahead and do it yourself.

Lol - just because I had a Series 7, doesn't mean I ever bought stock options for any of my clients when I was with a broker/dealer.

And I haven't found a FIDUCIARY AUM platform that would do that either - requiring a Series 65 - the FIDUCIARY license, rather than the merely suitable Series 7 license.

Lol - just because I had a Series 7, doesn't mean I ever bought stock options for any of my clients when I was with a broker/dealer.

And I haven't found a FIDUCIARY AUM platform that would do that either - requiring a Series 65 - the FIDUCIARY license, rather than the merely suitable Series 7 license.
Just check with schwab. they manage this kind of portfolios for middle america all the time.

Back