How to reduce these expenses

Ever read the FINE PRINT:

Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Covered calls provide downside protection only to the extent of the premium received and limit upside potential to the strike price plus premium received. With long options, investors may lose 100% of funds invested. Multiple-leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.

Anyway, if you want to manage your portfolio yourself, and have a 1-800 number to call... by all means. You'd never have to speak to an "evil commission-based advisor / agent/ representative" ever again. And you'd certainly save yourself on some of the "costs".

You have all the characteristics of a "do-it-yourself" investor, so please do so. In the meantime, there is value to hiring an advisor, which this PDF attempts to explain that the advisor's value is far more than 1% per year on one's portfolio.

Attachments

• Value of an Advisor over 1%.pdf
    183.1 KB · Views: 3
Alright, you win. We all need high school dropouts to teach us about stuff involving higher math. Whatever! Have a great day! I am gonna surely resist that next ignorant post of yours.

What the hell happened to this thread .. LOL ... 0 to 100 real quick...

Should I grab some popcorn or is this a waste of time?

Don't call me "Client". I'm an Engineer, and an investor in the United States of America. And your license is stripped, you son of a b*^%$. The agent is excused. :):):)

I'm so sorry that you felt so disgraced as an engineer that you HAD to ask a bunch of "high school drop outs" your questions about life insurance.

Last edited:
You can revoke access but I have made my point. What you recommend is also buy Term and invest the difference. The question is, invest inside the policy or outside in the market? I think in the market makes more sense. Thanks, I am truly out of here this time:)

I'm so sorry that you felt so disgraced as an engineer that you HAD to ask a bunch of "high school drop outs" your questions about life insurance.
I also ask my auto mechanic questions. That does not mean..... :)

Back