How to service a lot of Medicare clients

we found the agents that are able to keep really high production as well as not lose lots of clients follow a schedule of at least 2 follow ups or so including Part D and making sure they get their medicare card. at first balancing it all can seem like a lot, but it comes together really nicely.

we found the agents that are able to keep really high production as well as not lose lots of clients follow a schedule of at least 2 follow ups or so including Part D and making sure they get their medicare card. at first balancing it all can seem like a lot, but it comes together really nicely.

I do a send out cards campaign to all new clients, As well as a monthly emailed newsletter. and call every couple of years to check rate changes, Seems to work

I do a send out cards campaign to all new clients, As well as a monthly emailed newsletter. and call every couple of years to check rate changes, Seems to work
we drop sendout cards before any Enrollment period to all clients, and check rates on their anniversary every year if healthy. but the monthly news letter, like something on a drip campaign sounds like a great addition.

putting it all together is really quite the symphony im learning. you can really start generating EUGEEE income just accounting for all these things consistently.
and I make sure to tell ALL my agents; as you know. -theres no shortcuts.
making time to get new clients,
having time carved out to service and maintain current/ new clients,
putting out fires with current beneficiaries,
carrier calls,
etc...
takes time. and effort. but its all worth it if you keep going.
RESIDUALS!!!!!!!!

Back