How to Stop a Client from Switching to a New Broker

joe_peters

New to the industry. I have a client that is looking to move to a different broker on GL policy. Not sure if it is price, better coverage, friends of the new broker...

Any advice on how to try and keep them, or links to articles? It is a good account. If anything, would want to look at the new coverage to see why, so I can prevent this in the future.

Thank you!

Ask him the reason why he wants to shift... run a review report and share it with the client to know where there is lack and then work on improving it..

New to the industry. I have a client that is looking to move to a different broker on GL policy. Not sure if it is price, better coverage, friends of the new broker...

Any advice on how to try and keep them, or links to articles? It is a good account. If anything, would want to look at the new coverage to see why, so I can prevent this in the future.

Thank you!

ya call them up or stop by the office and ask them WHY they are switching or
moving? You may find that you have done a bad job on your follow-up, or you
may find that some agent has sold them a line of crap on what they have and is selling them junk, don't over think it..

Charge broker fees and gift back the fee if they stay?

Thank you!

Back