Post the carriers that don't cut comp on their Graded/Modified plans! :) Many agents are using Graded/Modified in place of GI when they can.

(The updated complete list will be edited into this post so fellow agents can find them all easily.)

So far we have....

• American Amicable - Graded & Modified
• Prosperity - Graded & Modified
• Baltimore Life - Graded & Modified
• United Home Life - Graded
• Foresters - Graded Only
• American Home Life - Graded Only
• Assurity - Graded Only
• Government Pension Mutual - Graded Only

Last edited:
United Home life takes a lot on there EIWL and pays full compensation on it. It’s a 10%/20% ROP w/some extra riders. Always think True Graded before GI.

Let's be real. Selling GI SUCKS! Mainly because you don't get paid dittly squat & there's usually little to no renewals.

What are the carriers you use that pay FULL comp on their Level, Graded, AND/OR Modified plans?

I'll start the list off...

American Amicable
Prosperity
Baltimore Life

Who else?
The thread title promises to tell how to "stop selling so much GI' ..... Are you going to deliver what teh title promises? :skeptical::)

The thread title promises to tell how to "stop selling so much GI' ..... Are you going to deliver what teh title promises? :skeptical::)

I think he intends for this thread to be a collaborative effort where we all brainstorm to come up with a carrier line up that will minimize the need to go to a GI carrier.

I may be wrong, but that is how his original post reads to me - it is not a promise to us, but a goal for us.

Let's be real. Selling GI SUCKS! Mainly because you don't get paid dittly squat & there's usually little to no renewals.

What are the carriers you use that pay FULL comp on their Level, Graded, AND/OR Modified plans?

I'll start the list off...

American Amicable
Prosperity
Baltimore Life

Who else?
Foresters (Graded)
American Home Life (Graded)
Assurity (Graded)

Americo UP2 (Level). Not a graded or modified product, but will take many health conditions level that others won't (COPD, retinopathy, nephrothapy, neuropathy, hepatitis, cirrhosis, Parkinson's, heart surgery over 12mo's

I should have worded that better. I thought I would be able to edit the thread after I posted. Lol. DayTimer is correct :)

I think he intends for this thread to be a collaborative effort where we all brainstorm to come up with a carrier line up that will minimize the need to go to a GI carrier.

I may be wrong, but that is how his original post reads to me - it is not a promise to us, but a goal for us.
Bingo :)

Back