How to Succeed Selling Life Insurance...

G

Selling Life Insurance:How to Succeed

Anyone read this woman's book? How to Succeed Selling Life Insurance In Spite of Being a Nice Person?

Is it any good or just a rehash of the usual stuff?

If you were to read 3 books on selling life insurance, what would they be?

Al

Anyone read this woman's book? How to Succeed Selling Life Insurance In Spite of Being a Nice Person?

Al

What's up with her comments about how she saw a big improvement when she contacted a new marketing company that provided her with better leads? Most of insurance selling is about prospecting to get leads but her success was from getting leads from this company. Are you still going to be successful if you read her book but dont get the leads from the company that she got them from?

Winter

I don't know about three books, but I am currently reading Secrets of Successful Insurance Sales by Jack Kinder Jr and Garry Kinder and the Napoleon Hill Foundation. It will probably be in my top three when I figure out what they are.

Al
Book is the same ole same ole. She talks about selling universal policies instead of term of whole life. No marketing or how she got the customers besides her lead company that she doesnt mention.

How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success In Selling - Frank Bettger

Not a book on selling life insurance, but a book on selling by one of the greatest life insurance salespeople of all time.

How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success In Selling - Frank Bettger

Not a book on selling life insurance, but a book on selling by one of the greatest life insurance salespeople of all time.

A lot of that book is dated. What worked in 1940 does NOT work in the internet age. However, it is still a good read. Get it at the library... don't pay for it.

Al

A lot of that book is dated. What worked in 1940 does NOT work in the internet age. However, it is still a good read. Get it at the library... don't pay for it.

Al

I think most agency owners and sales managers, and insurance sales books are stuck in 1940. I feel like half of the insurance industry still has not heard of the internet, much less utilize it.

Hey Al, don't you think it's a bit curious that the woman selling her selling system gave up her insurance license in 2006?

Back