How to Work Life leads

Michael Aramouni

Hey all, just wondering how you heavy hitters work life leads.

What do you fellas/ladies do or say to set an appointment?

How many leads per week should I work?

Etc...

Appreciate any feedback!

3 questions in your post.

#1 How to "work" a lead.. ie working your sales funnel.. Combination of calls, emails and texts on a set schedule. Build your system, then just work your system.

#2. What to say to set appointment. This is your script. Google some examples, read some books on selling. Make your script your own. Commit to memory.

#3 How many leads should you work? As many as you can! Serious answer.. really. As many as you can. Then start working on your skills to improve your closing %.

3 questions in your post.

#1 How to "work" a lead.. ie working your sales funnel.. Combination of calls, emails and texts on a set schedule. Build your system, then just work your system.

#2. What to say to set appointment. This is your script. Google some examples, read some books on selling. Make your script your own. Commit to memory.

#3 How many leads should you work? As many as you can! Serious answer.. really. As many as you can. Then start working on your skills to improve your closing %.

Gambrinus

How would you start the conversation?

For example you get a lead texted to you through a marketing company. What would you say when you call the client? It seem like these clients aren't expecting a call. What I need work on is getting the appointment set.

Hey all, just wondering how you heavy hitters work life leads.

What do you fellas/ladies do or say to set an appointment?

How many leads per week should I work?

Etc...

Appreciate any feedback!

Go knock 'em... your ROI will be much higher on leads you bird dog in person.

If you knock them, get in present... much less appointment setting and you won't get as much brain damage from no shows.

Gambrinus

How would you start the conversation?

For example you get a lead texted to you through a marketing company. What would you say when you call the client? It seem like these clients aren't expecting a call. What I need work on is getting the appointment set.

If they have zero expectation of being contacted, I'd hesitate to even call it a "lead". You can randomly dial people that aren't on the DNC list and probably have the same success.

I just started the lead program. Currently I call them the sec I recieve them. Usually get no answer and leave a message. Then I email and txt. Hasn't worked yet but I've only received about 7 leads so far. Only had one answer and she immediately said she couldn't talk till later. Called her later got nothing and left a message.

They're exclusive leads only for the first 30 minutes I believe

I just started the lead program. Currently I call them the sec I recieve them. Usually get no answer and leave a message. Then I email and txt. Hasn't worked yet but I've only received about 7 leads so far. Only had one answer and she immediately said she couldn't talk till later. Called her later got nothing and left a message.

They're exclusive leads only for the first 30 minutes I believe

I think you might want to do some research here on the sight about how to follow-up a lead.

Calling a lead would not be the method of follow-up I suggest. You need to face 2 face those leads and seek to sit down with them on the spot.

Reach out to another agent near you (who is working leads) and ask to follow them for bit.

Seeing it done is best in my book.

Back