How Will I Shop for the Cheapest Car Insurance Quote Online?

J

jacobvats

Most people are reluctant of having their friends, brothers or relatives to drive their cars for them because they are not sure if they could still claim insurance policies or if other people are covered by the policy. Who is insured to drive your vehicle?

Any non-resident licensed drive and you give permision to use your vehicle in most cases is insured. however you should read your policy to see if it has this standard wording. If they reside with you they need to be named or listed on the policy to have coverage.

Most people know that if the person they give permision to drive has an accident they will have that claim on thier auto policy not the drivers. So they are risking at the very least getting a rate increase.

Most people are reluctant of having their friends, brothers or relatives to drive their cars for them because they are not sure if they could still claim insurance policies or if other people are covered by the policy. Who is insured to drive your vehicle?

Definitely get quotes from all over! Prices vary depending on so many things! I moved one zip code over and my rates changed by $10 a month!

-Elizabeth Wells
An Advocate for Allstate

Definitely get quotes from all over! Prices vary depending on so many things! I moved one zip code over and my rates changed by $10 a month!

Wow! $10 whole dollars a month - you don't say!

Back