How Would You Work this Lead?

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by billyb, Sep 11, 2017.

1. billyb

billyb Guru

I receive way too many under age 60 leads. This lady gave her address and phone, but doesn't want any calls, no mail(advertising) sent and no selling attempted. I asked for credit and will wait and see if it is granted. If I door knock her I feel like I will be in for a chewing.

Attached Files:

• lead.pdf
      File size:
      285.8 KB
      Views:
  2. VolAgent

VolAgent Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Work it like any other, or just toss it in the trash. Those are your two options. I guess it depends on how busy you are or how afraid you are of her showing her rear at the door.

3. Labesky

Labesky Super Genius

Throw it away. People that go to that trouble to be snotty wont ever buy ANYTHING

I DO have a form letter for those I cant reach---"Hello I am XXXX and I rec'd your business reply card about XXXX"

There is no "general" information--it all depends on your age, health, blah blah blah

I have not been able to reach you---if this is stll of interest please call me at XXX"

Incredibly I get a lot call back. If they dont it saved me snotty angry people

4. NSRH

NSRH Guru

State:
    Missouri
    Just a heads up, we can see through the piece of paper you scanned and can see the phone numbers of your policy holders.

You might want to take that attachment down.

However, Id still door knock the lead. You're not getting a credit on it.

5. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    Looks like a good lead to me. Most of the people that go to that much trouble are buyers.

Since I set appointments I would call just like any other lead. If I was a door knocker then I would DK it.

Most of the people that put stuff like that on the card never bring it up when I talk to them.

One thing I am 100% certain of, that is not a lead you will get credited.

6. Thedude

Thedude Guru

I would 100 percent run that. She's going to be loving me once she actually sees me and I'm nice and smiling and not being all salesman in your face.

7. NSRH

NSRH Guru

State:
    Missouri
    As someone who lives in the compliance world, I would not call this lead under any circumstance. It is out of TCPA compliance, and could cost you to lose your license.

8. VolAgent

VolAgent Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Its all good. I just set my caller ID to Wentzville, MO.

9. KRobby

KRobby Guru

State:
    Florida
    ha I've seen a lot worse than that. What did you do the past 40 years of selling insurance? Sounds like you didn't do dm. If she brings it up just say you didn't see the little writing at the bottom. She won't though.

10. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

Door knock it and sell them a policy.