How Would You Work this Lead?

As Ive said before-my prospects do NOT act like the prospects described here. Nor do my clients or my carriers. So what I read here I know is generally not going to work in my area

I guarantee there's someone in your area selling FE just the way it's described here.

I know one agent very well that works your area and he's one of the top agents with FEX.

I know of several others from meeting them on company trips.

My area is not posted

I have no doubt something works somehow for someone somewhere.

But Ive been down the NO CALLS road and its not worth my time. I guess might be one of reasons I pivoted to Medicare

How does calling someone that has said in writing DONT Call--- pass DNC?

My area is not posted

But Ive been down the NO CALLS road and its not worth my time. I guess might be one of reasons I pivoted to Medicare

You have said the Pittsburg area. Is that not correct?

As for the DNC, I don't know. They mailed in a reply card and put their phone number on it.

That happens quite a bit. And I hear other agents mention it often too.

I'm not a DK'er so I call. Had they not put a number on there I would have DK'ed it. I'm sure they wouldn't have mentioned it then either.

Oh NO there was a guy in WV that wante to mail to Pittsburg--and I pointed out the distance.

Yeah I dont know DNC would take that--Gods sake they say DONT CALL then pt their number on it!

Ive had my face ripped off too many times by seniors that are angry at the dog and the TV and their neighbors and oatmeal and life. Id just rather let those folks go---I want my clients to be FRIENDS of mine!

Oh well--as usual---this has been beaten in the ground. I appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share it.

PS Ive also posted about how Im NOT happy with my performance the last year or two--I cant fire myself so IM on probation! Seriously I have some major changes as soon as I clear AEP. Thank you agan

My area is not posted

It doesnt. TCPA guidlines restrict sales people from calling these prospects.

You can however door knock those customers.

Some agents dont take the DNC and TCPA seriously. Those agents are one phone call away from being shut down.

It doesnt. TCPA guidlines restrict sales people from calling these prospects.

You can however door knock those customers.

Some agents dont take the DNC and TCPA seriously. Those agents are one phone call away from being shut down.

You probably should call the sheriff then.

I was taught many years ago that you can pretty much say what ever you want to say to a client as long as you say it with a smile in your voice. Its not what you say, its how you say it.

My area is not posted

Since people are pretty much the same wherever you go, I'm thinking there might be something that you're doing to attract some of the responses/actions that you're getting.

You even mentioned that the carriers are different in your area. What!!??? :err:

Most people show the state that they are in. Of the ones that don't, most of them are somehow afraid that they'll be spammed or something if they don't. While it's is cautious thinking, it holds no water. So, if you at least show your state someone might be able to help you. If you don't want the help, then that's fine.

I can remember three cases through my years where on those type of cards the responder turned out to be deaf and couldn't communicate with me by phone. All three were very nice when I door knocked and all three bought.

Latest posts

Back